VOUMARD VM 110
Flexible ID/OD grinding machine for small to medium sized work pieces
The VOUMARD VM 110 is a flexible tool for ID / OD grinding operations with small to medium sized work pieces in small batches as well as in volume production.
Typical applications are grinding operations on parts for:
- Hydraulic components
- Fuel injection systems
Maximum Workpiece Dimension*
Ø 120 x 80 mm
* Depending on Machine Configuration
The VM 110 has the smallest footprint and is perfectly suited for medium sized work pieces in small or high volume production.
High overall equipment efficiency and low total cost of ownership
- Reduced overheads by:
- Specially designed and innovative solutions for automatic loading/unloading
- Pre-process, in-process and post-process measuring systems
- Increased precision – Multiple ID/OD grinding operations in a single clamping
- Reduced setup time – Optimum ergonomics and dedicated software allow easy setup and tool changes
- Reduced overall cycle time – Combined and simultaneous ID / OD grinding
- Reduced scrap – Outstanding thermal stability resulting in low dispersion and highest repeatability
- Increased availability – Minimum maintenance and reliable components drastically reduce down time loss
- Four position NC indexing spindle turret (for maximum flexibility) or single spindle stock with two parallel spindels (for highest throughput) permits multiple ID / OD grinding operations with different grinding wheels on the same work piece
- High precision X- and Z-axis
- Manual or numerical controlled B-axis for angular swivel of the workhead for taper grinding
- Work head available for either chuck workholding or with devices for centerless grinding
- Various dressing tools for conventional and CBN grinding wheels
Loading / unloading options:
- Manual loading / unloading
- Automatic loading / unloading with double arm device
- Gantry loader
- Fanuc CNC with proprietary VOUMARD graphical user interface
- Offline programming tool on external computer minimizes downtime when creating new grinding sequences
- Remote diagnosis system for quick trouble shooting
All informations are subject to change without notice.
|Internal grinding diameter
up to 150 mm
|Work pieces max. external dimensions
a) in chucking, manual loading
b) in chucking, automatic loading
c) in centreless
160 x 80 mm
120 x 80 mm
160 x 50 mm
max. chuck dia.
max. compounded weight
programmable rotation speed
axial clamping force
50 daN/100 mm
0 ÷ 1500 min-1
|X and Z axes
useable X travel
useable Z travel
max. traverse speed
over workhead table
over wheelhead table
approx. 2800 kg
Below you will find our product brochure with more technical details. Please click on the image download the to the PDF file.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL GRINDING PERFECTION
VOUMARD high productivity grinding machines are designed for flexible ID and OD grinding operations. Highly accurate chucks and centerless work holding solutions allow for processing work pieces of almost every geometry and performing multiple internal and external grinding operations in a single clamping.
The VOUMARD machine range provides every customer with both high productivity and high flexibility grinding solutions. Our machines are appreciated worldwide and integrated in production lines or manufacturing workshops of market-leading companies in major industry segments like automotive, aerospace, bearing, tooling and spindle manufacturing.
VOUMARD systems are suitable for a large variety of parts manufactured in large batches (like diesel common rail and hydraulics-pneumatics components) or low quantities (like high precision bearings and machines spindles components).