The ongoing need for high geometric accuracy with quick changeovers on cylindrical grinding machines was a key factor in the design and development of these robust and comprehensive machines. Ideally suited to Toolroom, Batch or High Volume production cylindrical grinding operations.
Available in three (3) grinding length capacities of 650 mm 1000 mm & 1500 mm, each with Two (2) wheelhead options, they have been specifically designed to offer unrivalled ease-of-use coupled to the highest levels of productivity. Incorporating a colour Touchscreen, used to access our own simple and fast-to-set "Easy" graphical software, coupled with membrane-type touch keys and electronic handwheels, either of these "Self-Teach" grinders will enable inexperienced and experienced operators alike to be immediately more productive. An additional bonus comes from each models automatic dressing and grinding cycles which means they can be quickly set, then left unmanned.
- 650, 1000 or 1500 mm between centre capacity
- External or Universal wheelhead options.
- Colour Touchscreen control.
- Fanuc© Digital AC servo motors.
- Easy and Rapid Set-up for Automatic Cycles.
- Easy Manual operation.
- In Cycle/Out of Cycle Dressing with Full Compensation.
- Dress on Demand with Full Compensation.
- Easy Form Dressing of Complex Profiles.
- No Expensive & Complex Dressing Devices required.
- Straight, Facing, Angle and ISO Wheel Dressing Macros.
- Plunge, Face and Traverse Grind Macros.
- Gauging, Balancing & Gap Elimination options.
- Heidenhain© "Absolute" Linear Scale upgrade option.
- Easy Down Load/Up Load to USB.